Ferdinando Gagliano, Naples, 1790
Labeled, "Ferdinandus Gagliano Filius Nicolai fecit Neap 17 .."
Back: Two-piece of broad flame descending from the joint
Top: of open medium grain
Ribs: of smaller figure
|until 1947||Albert Edward Sammons|
|in 2004||Sold by Bonhams|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Albert Edward Sammons, London (1947)
- Certificate: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (1943) ....."a characteristic example of the maker's work...in a good state of preservation."
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Strad, March, 2004, Newsquest Specialist Media, London (illustrated)
- Bonhams Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, November 1, 2004, London, Bonhams, Bonhams, London (illustrated)
- Bonhams Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, March 29, 2004, London, Bonhams, Bonhams, London (illustrated)
- Sotheby's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, October 31, 1995, London, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, London (illustrated)