Labeled, "Antonius & Hieronym Fr Amati, Cremonen Andrea fil F 1623."
LOB: 35.1 cm
- Proforma Certificate: Tarisio London, London (May 19 2021)
- Certificate: Raab Geigenbauer (Sep 22 1956) ascribing the violin to Nicolo Amati.
- Letter certificate: Herbert Moritz Mönnig (Apr 9 1954)
- Certificate: Albert Berr, Munich (Oct 25 1951) ascribing the violin to the Brothers Amati.
- Certificate: Hamma & Co., Stuttgart (Jul 8 1948) ascribing the violin to Girolamo Amati I.
- Dendrochronology report: Peter Ratcliff, London Dates the latest ring of the bass and treble side as 1687 and 1681, respectively. Printed report available for purchase upon request.
Ending time: Jun 8 at
2:40 PM London / 9:40 AM New York