Labeled, "Andreas Guarnerius fecit Cremona sub, Titulo Sanctæ Teresiæ 1651."
The later top dating to c. 1760. The head by another hand.
LOB: 35.4 cm
- Dendrochronology report: Peter Ratcliff, London (Aug 30 2020) Dates the latest rings on the bass and treble sides to 1752 and 1757 respectively. Printed report available for purchase upon request.
- Letter certificate: Pierre Dalphin, Geneva (Nov 10 1983) ascribes the complete violin to Andrea Guarneri.
- Certificate: William Moennig & Son, Philadelphia, PA (Nov 12 1971) ascribes the complete violin to Andrea Guarneri.
- Certificate: W. A. Shropshire, New York, NY (May 10 1968) ascribes the complete violin to Andrea Guarneri.
- Certificate: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (Nov 18 1933) ascribes the body to Andrea Guarneri and the head to Giovanni Battista Ceruti.
Ending time: Nov 12 at
2:41 PM New York / 7:41 PM London