Labelled, "Andreas Guarnerius fecit Cremona sub titulo, Sanctæ Teresiæ 1675."
The lower ribs and top also Italian and slightly later than the back. The head later.
LOB: 35.2 cm
- Letter certificate: Albert Caressa, Paris (Oct 8 1928) Ascribes the ribs to Guarneri also, and the top and head to Gioffredo Cappa.
- Letter: Albert Caressa, Paris (Oct 1 1928)
- Letter: Albert Caressa, Paris (Jun 26 1928)
- Letter certificate: William E. Hill & Sons (Mar 23 1928) ascribes the head to Richard Duke.
- Letter: Alfred Vidoudez, Geneva (Jun 30 1927) + translation
- Document: La Tribune de Genève, Geneva (May 20 1927)
- Bill of sale: W. H. Hammig & Co., Berlin (Jan 7 1894)
Ended: Mar 23, 2020 4:48 PM GMT