Protocols for visiting Tarisio offices – Covid19
All of us at Tarisio hope that you and your loved ones have been well during these trying times. We look forward to welcoming you back to both our New York and London offices, and want to assure you that we are sensitive to your safety concerns and follow the highest standards of protocol established by our local governments. In order to ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and clients, please refer to the following safety procedures:
- Appointments will be required for all visits.
- Our reception areas will accommodate one client or small group at a time. We advise arriving at your specific appointment time and not too far in advance for this reason. If you will be delayed, kindly call or email to let us know so that we can plan for any guests scheduled to arrive after you.
- Kindly visit the restrooms to wash your hands prior to entering the office or use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry (provided).
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet (New York) or 2 meters (London) during your visit.
- Trial rooms will be available for one client, or small group visiting together, at a time. Once that person or persons vacates the room, it will be closed for further use for at least 15 minutes to allow the air to dissipate. All surfaces will then be wipe down.
- All visitors must wear a mask for the duration of their visit and we kindly ask that you arrive with your mask already on. We are happy to provide a mask for anyone that does not have one.
- In addition to masks, clients are welcome to take any additional precautions such as wearing gloves, should they wish, and we are also happy to provide gloves and hand sanitizer on request.
We are delighted to be back and serving our clients and we look forward to seeing you soon!