Tarisio is seeking an English/German fluent Office Administrator to join us in our Berlin office. The Office Administrator will oversee the smooth running of the Berlin offie by organizing and coordinating client services, compliance, and administrative operations.
- Receive visitors at the front desk, manage the company’s telephone and email account, and field enquiries for sale staff and specialists as appropriate. Serve as brand ambassador for Tarisio, always portraying a warm, hospitable demeanor.
- General Administrative support for the office including but not limited to external supplier contract and relationship management, premises management, maintaining an orderly filing system, and other duties as may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Locally responsible for administering company compliance for export declarations, CITES permits, Cultural Goods licenses, Temporary Imports, VAT, etc.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant office administrative experience, preference to a related industry or similar company
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with client services catering to a VIP clientele
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Discretionary Performance Bonus Plan
- Generous time-off and leave policies
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, making sure to include “Office Administrator Candidate” in the subject line of your email.