Now is a great time to join Tarisio New York as we prepare for our Spring and Summer Auctions! We are looking for a highly motivated person to fill a front-of-house role as a Client Liaison. This is a full-time position.
Role: Client Liaison
Tarisio is the leading international venue for fine stringed instruments and bows with offices in New York and London. We are a small group of creative people, looking forward to having a like-minded individual join us.
The Client Liaison is responsible for providing excellent service to ensure that clients, prospective clients and colleagues are accommodated professionally, courteously and promptly with their requests. As Tarisio’s first point of contact, the Client Liaison is responsible for representing Tarisio to a global clientele of musicians, patrons, collectors, institutions and members of the violin trade.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience with bowed stringed instruments.
- Understanding of the fine instrument and bow world.
- Attention to detail as well as time management and organizational skills.
- Has a professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Remains calm under pressure with sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding and experience with Mac platform and Google Apps for Office.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as brand ambassador for Tarisio, always portraying a warm, hospitable demeanor.
- Responsible for viewing-related activities including: timely preparation of the galleries pre-sale; management of traffic flow and appearance of galleries; provide assistance to prospective buyers with their queries or requests.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Tarisio’s registration and bidding processes and effectively communicate them to existing and potential clients.
- Use knowledge of the industry to assist all Tarisio and T2 clients in person, on the phone or by email.
- Support Head of Sales, Client Development & Communications Manager and Head of T2 Auctions with various tasks.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience + health insurance. Please email both your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No attachments and include the Job Title in the subject line of your email.