Jean-Baptiste Vuillaume, Paris, c. 1845
Labeled, "Jean Baptiste Vuillaume à Paris / Rue Croix des Petit Champs."
Very good condition.
Scroll: of narrow curl
Ribs: of narrow curl
Length of back: 75.2 cm
There are 3 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 2005||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2005||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Ralph P. Powell (1958)
- Certificate: John & Arthur Beare, London (1958)
- Certificate: John & Arthur Beare, London
- Certificate: Ralph P. Powell
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Sotheby Parke Bernet Important Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, June 19, 1985, New York, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, New York (illustrated)
- Tarisio Auction House Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 5-12, 2005, Tarisio, Tarisio, New York (illustrated)