Nicolò Amati, Cremona, 1647, the 'Francais'
There are 2 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|-||Sold by Émile Français|
|from 1976||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1975) #1068.
- Certificate: Giacomo & Leandro Jr. Bisiach, Milan
- Certificate: Silvestre & Maucotel, Paris
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Emil Herrmann Collection - Part I, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)