Antonio & Girolamo Amati, Cremona, 1608, the 'Grimson'
Length of back: 35.6 cm
There are 9 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|until 1935||W. E. Hill & Sons|
|from 1935||Ernest A. Sandeman|
|until 1954||W. E. Hill & Sons|
|from 1954||Lee Shelley|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Emil Herrmann, New York, New York, NY Dated 1625, and then changed to circa 1608.
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY #872. Dated 1625.
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Emil Herrmann Collection - Part I, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)
- W. E. Hill & Sons Photographic Archive (illustrated)