Nicolas Lupot, Orleans, 1775
Labeled, "Nicolas Lupot fecit Aurelianensis / Anno 1775."
Length of back: 36.0 cm
|until 1984||Jacques Français|
|in 1984||Alexander-Benwood & Co.|
|from 1984||Dennis A. Bengels|
|in 2007||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Letter: David Hill (1984)
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1984) #2526. With photographs attached.
- Certificate: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (1908)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Christie's Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, April 2, 2007, New York, Christie's, Christie's, New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)