Antonio Stradivari, Cremona, 1725
Bearing its original label, "Antonius Stradivarius Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 173-."
Length of back: 35.65 cm
Upper bouts: 16.6 cm
Middle bouts: 10.65 cm
Lower bouts: 20.55 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Machold Rare Violins, Ltd, Vienna (2004) X-4133.
- Certificate: Hans Weisshaar, Hollywood, CA (1985)
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1985)
- Certificate: Étienne Vatelot, Paris (1972)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Andrew Schaw | Connoisseur and Dealer in Violins, Violas, Cellos, and Bows | Home
- Antonius Stradivarius (Volumes I-IV), Jost Thöne, Jan Röhrmann, Alessandra Barabaschi, Jost Thöne Verlag, Cologne, 2010 (illustrated)