Carlo Bergonzi I, Cremona, c. 1715-25, the 'Thibaud'
Length of back: 35.4 cm
Upper bouts: 16.6 cm
Middle bouts: 10.6 cm
Lower bouts: 20.2 cm
There are 7 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|until 1964||Cordelia Lea Beattie|
|in 2006||Juilliard School of Music|
Cordelia Lee Beattie, Jacques Thibaud
- A Living Legacy: Historic Stringed Instruments at the Juilliard School, Lisa Robinson, Amadeus Press, New Jersey (illustrated)
- Carlo Bergonzi: A Cremonese Master Unveiled (supplement to The Strad, June, 2010), Christopher Reuning, editor, Consorzio Liutai Antonio Stradivari, Cremona (illustrated)
- Carlo Bergonzi: A Cremonese Master Unveiled, Duane Rosengard, Consorzio Liutai Antonio Stradivari, Cremona (illustrated)
- The Emil Herrmann Collection - Part I, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)