Giovanni Battista Grancino I, Milan, 1699
Ribs: of wood similar to back
There are 3 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|until 1907||Joseph Joachim|
|until 1928||Emil Bohnke|
|from c. 1928||Franz Mendelssohn|
|until 1956||Émile Français|
|in 2006||Juilliard School of Music|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1956) #590.
- Certificate: W. H. Hammig & Co., Berlin (1930) Certificate No. 692
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- A Living Legacy: Historic Stringed Instruments at the Juilliard School, Lisa Robinson, Amadeus Press, New Jersey (illustrated)
- The Emil Hermann Collection - Part II, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)