Giovanni Francesco Pressenda, Turin, 1828, the 'Bellarosa'
Bearing its original label, "Joannes Franciscus Pressenda q. Raphael / fecit Taurini anno Domini 1828."
Varnish: Dark red
Length of back: 35.4 cm
|in 2006||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Bernard Millant, Paris (2002)
- Certificate: Emil Herrmann, New York, New York, NY ". . .erstklassig. . ."
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Christie's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, April 8, 2006, New York, Christie's, Christie's, New York (illustrated)
- The Emil Hermann Collection - Part II, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)