Nicolas Lupot, Orleans, 1793
Labeled, "N. Lupot Fils, Luthier, rue d'Illiers, à Orléans, l'An 1793."
Length of back: 75.4 cm
There are 2 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 2004||Sold by Sotheby's|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Roland Baumgartner, Basel (2004)
- Certificate: G. Houfflack, Paris (1964)
- Certificate: Robertson & Sons, Albuquerque, NM
- Certificate: John & Arthur Beare, London
- Certificate: Hans Schicker, Freiburg
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Four Centuries of Violin Making: Fine Instruments from the Sotheby's Archive, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, Boston (illustrated)
- Sotheby's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, July 13, 2004, London, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, London (illustrated)
- The Robertson Collection, May, 2009 (illustrated)