Andrea Guarneri, Cremona, 1674, the 'Rodewald'
Length of back: 35.4 cm
Upper bouts: 16.5 cm
Middle bouts: 11.1 cm
Lower bouts: 20.25 cm
|-||Sold by Caressa & Français|
|in 1974||William MacNeil Rodewald, Jr.|
|in 2000||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Machold Rare Violins, Ltd, Vienna (2000) X-1591.
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1974) #1015.
- Certificate: Caressa & Français, Paris
- Certificate: Wurlitzer, New York, NY
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Strad, December, 1998, Philip J. Kass & Duane Rosengard, Orpheus, London (illustrated)
- Private Papers
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)