Anselmo Bellosio, Venice, 1780
Labeled, "Anselmuso Bellosius Fecit Venetiis 1762."
Length of back: 38.4 cm
Upper bouts: 18.4 cm
Middle bouts: 12.7 cm
Lower bouts: 21.9 cm
There are 2 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 2005||Sold by Sotheby's|
Certificates & Documents
- Letter: John Dilworth (1994)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Strad, July, 2006, John Dilworth, Newsquest Specialist Media, London (illustrated)
- Four Centuries of Violin Making: Fine Instruments from the Sotheby's Archive, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, Boston (illustrated)
- Sotheby's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, February 22, 2005, London, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, London (illustrated)
- Sotheby's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, July 13, 2004, London, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, London (illustrated)
- Sotheby's Photo Archive