Giovanni Paolo Maggini, Brescia, c. 1610
Length of back: 43.8 cm
Upper bouts: 20.7 cm
Middle bouts: 15 cm
Lower bouts: 26 cm
There were no images found for this item.
There are 35 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
Notes:Loaned to Christopher Moore, principal viola of the Australian Chamber Orchestra, by a private benefactor.
|in 1991||Ervin Schiffer|
|from 2014||Current owner|
Christopher Moore (ACO)
Certificates & Documents
- Dendrochronology report: John C. Topham, Surrey (2014)
- Certificate: Andreas Post, Amsterdam (2012)
- Certificate: Peter Biddulph, London (2011)
- Certificate: Max Möller & Son, Amsterdam (1964)
- Certificate: Carare J. Pineau, Paris (1939)
- Certificate: Ancienne Maison de Lupot et Gand Frères, Paris (1864)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The History of the Viola, Volume II, Maurice W. Riley (illustrated)