Gennaro Gagliano, Naples, 1735
There is 1 additional image in the archive which is not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 1931||Sold by Rudolph Wurlitzer Co.|
|until 1973||Jacques Français|
|from 1973||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1973) #970. "Grade: A+"
- Certificate: Rudolph Wurlitzer Co., New York, NY
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Emil Hermann Collection - Part II, Andy Lim & Gregory Singer, Darling Publications, Cologne / New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)
- W. E. Hill & Sons Photographic Archive (illustrated)
- Lyon & Healy Rare Old Violins, Violas & Violoncellos (1931), Part 1, Lyon & Healy, Chicago (illustrated)