Antonio Stradivari, Cremona, 1731, the 'Braga'
Length of back: 74.2 cm
There are 3 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 1870||Gaetano Braga|
|-||Sold by Caressa & Français|
|-||Wilhelm Hermann Hammig|
|until 1978||Jacques Français|
|from 1978||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY (1978) #2063.
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Antonio Stradivari: His Life & Work (1644-1737), W. Henry, Arthur F. & Alfred E. Hill, William E. Hill & Sons, London, 1902
- Chung Trio - Reunion in 10 years...
- Italienische Geigenbauer (1957), Karel Jalovec, Artia, Prague, 1957 (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Box 43 (illustrated)
- Violin Iconography of Antonio Stradivari 1644-1737, Herbert K. Goodkind, Larchmont, NY (illustrated)
- W. E. Hill & Sons Photographic Archive (illustrated)