Giovanni Battista Grancino I, Milan, 1695, the 'Lutyens'
Labeled, "Giovanni Grancino in Contrada / Largha di Milano al Segno Della Corona 1695."
Back: One-piece of slab-cut poplar
Top: of medium even grain, narrowing slightly towards the center; set with geometric inlay
Length of back: 74.1 cm
|-||Charles B. Lutyens|
|from 2006||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (1957)
- Letter: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (1957)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Bonhams Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, July 13, 2000, London, Bonhams, Bonhams, London (illustrated)
- Bonhams Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, November 13, 2000, Knightsbridge, Bonhams, Bonhams, London (illustrated)
- Reuning & Son Newsletter, Winter 2006-2007