Antonio Stradivari, Cremona, 1683, the 'Popoff'
There is 1 additional image in the archive which is not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|-||Sold by Emil Herrmann, New York|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Emil Herrmann, New York, New York, NY #1452.
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Sotheby's Important Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 24, 1973, London, Sotheby's, Sotheby's, London (illustrated)
- Stradivarius, Sa vie, ses instuments, Henri Pigaillem, Zurfluh, Bourg-la-Reine
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC (illustrated)
- Violin Iconography of Antonio Stradivari 1644-1737, Herbert K. Goodkind, Larchmont, NY (illustrated)