Daniel Parker, London, 1717
Labeled, "Daniel Parker, London, 1720."
Dimensions reduced slightly in the lower bouts.
Back: double-purfled and ornamented
Length of back: 42.0 cm
There are 2 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
Notes:"This extremely interesting Parker has been artistically reduced to the present desirable measurements and still retains much of its reddish-orange Cremona type varnish."
World of Strings, Spring, 1974, World of Strings, Spring, 1974, Philadelphia
|in 1974||Sold by William Moennig & Son|
|until 1979||Jacques Français|
|from 1979||Iwan d'Archambeau|
|in 2013||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2013||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Jacques Français, New York, NY #2089.
- Certificate: William Moennig & Son, Philadelphia, PA
- Certificate: John & Arthur Beare, London
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Box 30 (illustrated)
- World of Strings, Spring, 1974, William Moennig & Son, Philadelphia (illustrated)