Giuseppe Pedrazzini, Milan, 1911
Bearing its original label. Branded to the center back.
Near mint condition.
Length of back: 35.7 cm
|in 1970||Sold by Paul Voigt|
|in 1997||Sold by Bonhams|
|in 2001||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2001||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Andreas Woywod, London (1997)
- Certificate: Paul Voigt, London (1970)
- Certificate: Paul Voigt, London
- Certificate: Andreas Woywod, London
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Bonhams Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, November 18, 1997, London, Bonhams, Bonhams, London (illustrated)