Nicolò Amati, Cremona, 1655
Labeled, "Nicolaus Amatus Cremonen, Hieronymi Fil. ac Antoni Nepos Fecit 1655."
Bearing the Wurlitzer inventory number "M-467" to the inside back.
Length of back: 35.5 cm
There are 4 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 1955||Sold by Rembert Wurlitzer Inc.|
|in 2010||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2010||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Harry A. Duffy, Miami, FL (1978)
- Certificate: Rembert Wurlitzer Inc., New York, NY (1955)
- Certificate: Emil Herrmann, New York, New York, NY
- Certificate: Rembert Wurlitzer Inc., New York, NY
- Certificate: Harry A. Duffy, Miami, FL
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Tarisio Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, October 13-14, 2010, New York, Tarisio, Tarisio, New York (illustrated)