Ludovico Rastelli, Genoa, c. 1845
Labeled, "Lodovido Rastelli, faciebat in Genoa anno 1845."
Length of back: 35.0 cm
Upper bouts: 16 cm
Middle bouts: 19.6 cm
Lower bouts: 19.9 cm
There are 38 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 2008||Sold by Christie's|
|in c. 2010||Chi-Mei Culture Foundation, Taiwan|
- Christie's Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, April 4, 2008, New York, Christie's, Christie's, New York (illustrated)
- Christie's Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 5, 2000, New York, Christie's, Christie's, New York (illustrated)
- Liuteria Italiana dell'ottocento e del novecento, Professor Umberto Azzolina, Casa Editrice Geschina, Milan (illustrated)
- Private Archives - 10072
- Skinner's Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 14, 1995, Boston, Skinner, Skinner, Boston (illustrated)
- Tarisio Fine Musical Instruments Online Auction Catalog, April 29-30, 2010, Tarisio, Tarisio, New York (illustrated)
- The Jacques Français Rare Violins, Inc. Photographic Archive and Business Records, 1844-1998, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Box 32 (illustrated)