Michele Deconet, Venice, c. 1753
Labeled, "Michael Deconet, Venetiis, 1753."
Length of back: 35.5 cm
There are 6 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
|in 2008||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2008||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Rembert Wurlitzer Inc., New York, NY (1974)
- Certificate: Rembert Wurlitzer Inc., New York, NY (1971)
- Certificate: Rembert Wurlitzer Inc., New York, NY
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Brompton's Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, October 6, 2010, London, London (illustrated)
- Tarisio Fine Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, October 22,23 & 31, 2008, Tarisio, Tarisio, New York