Antonio & Girolamo Amati, Cremona, 1616
The size somewhat reduced. Excellent condition. Previously in the collection of the Curtis Institute, Philadelphia.
Length of back: 41.3 cm
There are 9 additional images in the archive which are not available publicly. Please contact us for more information.
Notes:Size somewhat reduced.
Tarisio's Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 19, 2000, Tarisio, Tarisio Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 19, 2000, New York
|-||Sold by Jean-Baptiste Vuillaume|
|in 1908||Sold by W. E. Hill & Sons|
|from 1908||Walter Haigh|
|-||Curtis Institute in Philadelphia|
|in 1980||George Brown|
|in 2000||Sold by Tarisio|
|from 2000||Current owner|
Certificates & Documents
- Certificate: Charles Enel, Paris (1928)
- Certificate: W. E. Hill & Sons, London (1908)
Cozio holds copies of many certificates and other documents, some of which are available to view on request. Please contact us if you wish to view a particular document. (Note that we do not always have permission to share documents.)
- Private Archives - 10746
- Tarisio Musical Instruments Auction Catalog, May 19, 2000, Tarisio, Tarisio, New York
- The History of the Viola, Volume I, Maurice W. Riley (illustrated)
- The Strad, November, 2003, Laurinel Owen, Newsquest Specialist Media, London (illustrated)