Now is a great time to join Tarisio as we prepare for our Autumn Auction!
Tarisio is the leading international venue for fine stringed instruments and bows with offices in New York and London. Tarisio New York is looking for a highly motivated person to fill a front-of-house role as our Client Liaison. This is a full-time position.
About Tarisio New York: We are a small team of modern, creative people from various backgrounds who are passionate and hard-working while integrating fun into their day. Our office is an open and sun-filled space in Midtown West with a gallery and workshop and we are looking forward to having a like-minded individual join us.
The Client Liaison is responsible for providing excellent service to ensure that colleagues and clients are accommodated professionally, courteously and promptly with their requests. As Tarisio’s first point of contact, the Client Liaison will be responsible for representing Tarisio to a global clientele.
Our unique and dynamic environment calls for an equally unique and dynamic candidate. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with client services catering to a VIP clientele
- Attention to detail as well as time management and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure with sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding and experience with Mac platform and Google Apps for Office
Priority will be given for candidates with the following:
- Experience with or an understanding of bowed stringed instruments
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Courteously receive and direct all incoming calls, emails and visitors for Tarisio and luthier workshop
- Perform various administrative tasks with efficiency, attention to detail and as directed
- Offer support to entire office
- Assist clients during busy auction viewing periods
- Update and manage company database
- Maintain office supplies and front of house appearance
Compensation will be commensurate with experience + health insurance. To apply, please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your cover letter and pasting your resume in the body of the email, no attachments. Use the job title as the subject line of the email.