Marketing Manager – New York
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join us as a part-time Marketing Manager in New York City.
Tarisio is the leading international venue for the sale of fine stringed instruments and bows with offices in New York, London and Berlin. Tarisio provides a unique opportunity to combine your passion for classical music with your individual and professional skills and talents. Our New York office is a boutique work environment with a team of modern, creative people from diverse backgrounds who are dedicated to and enthusiastic about their jobs.
The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for digital marketing, print collateral, and related creative design processes by leading the management of and ongoing content creation for all company digital assets, including drafting, scheduling, posting, and maintaining timely and relevant content. This is a hands-on role that will be deeply involved in the nuts and bolts of our website, email campaigns, and social media.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Light publishing and maintenance of company WordPress websites including drafting copy, creating slides, updating images, and posting new events
- Initiate, design/draft, and execute all email and subscription campaigns on Mailchimp; manage the company’s distribution lists, regularly assess and clean lists, liaise with collaborators, clear image copyrights, etc
- Manage our social media platforms by being the link between the business, industry influencers, and our social media followers; attract new customers and analyze data to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to scale the business
- Manage print collateral design, production, and distribution with external vendors and freelance graphic designers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of marketing work experience, preferably in the classical/performing arts industry with deep knowledge of classical music
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to write and convey marketing strategies
- Experience strategizing and executing marketing campaigns
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, detail-oriented, resourceful, and collaborative
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and deal with high-volume situations
- General understanding of Online Advertising and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media plan, ad campaigns, build a fan base, etc. (especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Proficiency with GSuite products, CRM tools, and social media platforms required. (We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mailchimp, and WordPress)
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include “Marketing Manager Candidate” in the subject line of your email.