German Speaking Client Relations & Front of House
Tarisio London is looking for a native German speaker to handle Tarisio Europe’s client relations, to facilitate and coordinate our work in German-speaking countries, to manage the London office front of house and to assist with auction administration and shipping.
Front of House
- First point of contact for all clients coming into the London office, responsible for receiving and fielding all incoming phone and email enquiries
- Auction submissions will initially come to you. It will be your responsibility to send details onto our experts and liaise with clients over their items
- Field enquiries for our trips to Europe where we gather items for auction
- Primary client handler for German-speaking clients, answering questions and booking in appointments, with the possibility of travel to Germany
- Assist with auction administration and catalogue preparation including obtaining contracts and certificates from owners, contacting leads and working with the auction manager
- Booking appointments for public viewings of auctions and handling client enquiries
- You will be in charge of booking the collection and international shipments of items, processing all the shipping and export paperwork
We are looking for a native English and German speaker who has:
- Very strong communication and people skills
- Confident email and telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail
- High levels of tact and awareness of confidentiality
- Adaptable, able to keep calm and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as support for a larger team
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Application deadline: 23 January 2017
Interviews: 25-26 January 2017
To apply, please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!