Social Media Intern
Tarsio is the leading international venue for Fine Instruments and Bows with offices in New York, London, and Berlin. Launched in 1999, we have a 20+ year legacy proudly serving our clients by auctioning the rarest and most exceptional stringed instruments. Tarisio revolutionized the auction market by combining first-class expertise, the efficiency of online bidding, and a firm commitment to ethics and professionalism. Our goal is to continue to make buying and selling instruments accessible for musicians, patrons, dealers and collectors. Tarisio’s teams are dynamic, innovative, humble and provide exceptional client service. We are truly passionate about what we do, the arts community we support, and building a legacy for the instruments we steward.
About the role:
Tarisio seeks a Social Media Intern to join our team in New York. This role will assist with the design and execution of Tarisio’s social media campaigns, the management of the company social media pages and the reporting of social media analytics. This is a flexible, remote-friendly position with a maximum of 15 hours/week that reports to Tarisio’s Project Manager.
- Write brand-aligned captions for social media posts
- Design compelling, platform-optimized graphics for social media posts
- Schedule social media posts and create and distribute tracking links
- Respond to comments and DMs on Tarisio’s social media platforms and repost relevant stories
- Film and edit short-form videos for social media
Education and Experience:
- Current university or conservatory student (NYC-based preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience in the classical music industry
- Love for musical instruments and their history
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Must be able to develop an understanding of the Tarisio brand
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organization
- Knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Must be able to work with our computer systems and email
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to include “Social Media Intern” in the subject line of your email.